Uluwatu Villa 149
- SQM 650
Perched high on a hilltop in the south of Bali, with breathtaking 200 degree views of the beautiful countryside and spectacular Indian Ocean, the villa offers a complete getaway experience for those in need of a real holiday.
From its unique position, you can watch the sunset over the ocean, have a massage, enjoy a meal cooked by your private chef, relax in the pool, or ask your driver to take you golfing, fishing, riding, surfing, or seeing the sights of this incredible island.
Only 30 minutes from the airport, the villa is a world away from the traffic and tourist hustle and bustle of Kuta and Seminyak, but only minutes from some of the most famous surf beaches in the world, including Padang Padang (made famous by the movie “Eat, Pray, Love”), as well as a whole range of bars and restaurants, from world class five star hotels to delightful local warungs. It is 10 minutes from Uluwatu Temple, 20 minutes from Jimbaran Bay, 25 minutes from Nusa Dua and 50 minutes from Seminyak.
Perfect for surfing enthusiasts, couples and for families, this peaceful, breezy villa has been designed to combine traditional Balinese architecture with the more modern touches that you would expect from a luxury villa. Granite topped kitchen surfaces, stainless steel bathroom fittings and stunningcontemporary furniture blend seemlessly with high grass-roofed ceilings, intricately carved wooden doors and Balinese temples.
Your villa experience is of course made particularly special by the presence of the wonderful staff. Careful to make sure that you have all you need, while respecting that you may prefer privacy, they will prepare your meals, clean and tidy your bedrooms and deal with any laundry needs and shopping requests (at personal account). The villa manager will also help you to make bookings for trips, for spa treatments, restaurant reservations and help you to make the most of your time in beautiful Bali.
2 bedrooms: The perfect escape for a family wanting some time on their own, or friends needing a luxury break. From the large lawn, ideal for a game of football, to the glamourous media room and library, to the eighteen metre lap pool, the sunset deck with dining, living area and a breathtaking view, this villa has an extremely generous amount of space to spread out, relax and have fun. The villa sleeps seven, with a master bedroom and adjoining bunk bed room for three children, as well as a separate twin bedroom, both with ensuite bathrooms.
- Infinity-edged swimming pool with sun loungers and a Balinese gazebo, which offers a perfect spot to enjoy a drink at sundown. An 18 metre lap pool with sun loungers is also available for the 6 and 2 bedroom options
- Full-time staff including a private chef
- In-house massage and spa/beauty treatments can be arranged at a fee
- TV with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels, DVD player and surround sound. Apple TV with Netflix account available for 6 and 2 bedroom options
- Books, board games and DVDs
- Gas BBQ
- Safe deposit box
- A range of baby care items, including travel cot, high chair, pool toys, bottle sterilizer, plastic plates and cutlery and DVDs for children are available. A baby pool is available for the 6 and 2 bedroom option. Babysitting is also available on request
- 24-hour security
- Hairdryer and complimentary bathroom products in each bathroom
Included in the rental of 6 and 4 bedroom option
- Daily continental breakfast of eggs, any style, toast, fruit, juice and yoghurts (all other menu expenses are at the cost of ingredients plus 20% service charge)
- A car with English speaking driver for 8 hours per day (excluding fuel)
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 King bed, 5 Single bed
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
12:00 PM (noon)
Jalan Labuan Sait, Uluwatu , Kuta, 80361, Indonesia