- 4 Bedrooms
- Property overview
- Lawn during the day
- Villa grounds from pool edge
- Pool edge view
- Lounge room
- Media room
- Upstairs open living
- Private chef in action
- Alfresco dining
- View from Jacuzzi
- Outdoor sofa with view to Jimbaran bay
- Outdoor dining area
- Elegant master bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Guest bedroom 1
- Guest bathroom
- Guest bedroom 2
- Guest bathroom
- Guest bedroom 3
- Massage room
- Children's room
- Outdoor area at sunset
- Private sunlounger
- Tropical garden at night
- Manicured lawn
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Games Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Laptop/Computer for guest use
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Villa Aiko is a stunningly designed contemporary villa with sweeping views over Jimbaran Bay from its prime hilltop location. East meets west as traditional Balinese features fuse deliciously with marble, granite and local woods. A profusion of glass floods the villa with sunlight and yields seamless views over manicured lawns, calming water-features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool.
The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, two of them offering amazing views right from their king-size beds. Ensuite bathrooms boast chic Grohe fixtures, floors are of polished wood and entertainment facilities are top notch. A team of professional staff including villa manager, in-house ched, housekeepers and security staff are at your service.
- Two fabulous expansive living rooms.
- Open-plan living, dining (seating ten) and modern kitchen.
- Library with leather sofas.
- Children’s air-conditioned playroom.
- Private balconies and large rooftop terrace.
- 15m infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Large manicured lawn with sun lounges and colourful daybeds.
- Rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and lounge furniture.
- King-sized bed.
- Glass sliding doors opening onto a private balcony adjoining the rooftop terrace.
- Bright, sleek bathroom with twin basins, rain shower and enormous tub set below a glass roof.
- 42inch flat screen TV.
- King-sized beds.
- Floor to ceiling glass doors.
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and generous tubs.
- Two of the rooms have shaded, furnished balconies facing the pool.
- One is accessed from the dining and kitchen area.
- 42inch flat screen TVs.
Villa Aiko is located on a hill overlooking the seaside village of Jimbaran and is just a short drive from the calm and safe white-sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay.
After a day on the beach, sample some of the island’s freshest seafood at the local beachside warungs, where the tables are set on the sand. Wash down the catch of the day with an iced beer while watching one of Bali’s famous sunsets.
The area around Villa Aiko is also home to many five-star resorts offering the ultimate in fine dining. And the championship standard, 18-hole New Kuta Golf course, with its dramatic cliff-top setting, in only four kilometres from the villa.
If you’re keen to surf some of Bali’s most famous breaks, Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, are just a twenty-minute drive away.
Places of Interest
- Jimbaran 1 km
- Airport 8 km
- Kuta 10 km
- Nusa Dua 10 km
- Uluwatu 14 km
- Seminyak 14 km
- Canggu 22 km
- Ubud 42 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$630++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$870++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$630++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$750++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$870++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$630++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$750++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$870++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$750++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$630++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$870++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1050++||7|