- 5 Bedrooms
- The villa
- Pool perfection
- Poolside living area
- Pool deck
- Poolside dining
- Pool house
- Dining area
- TV room
- Living area
- Kitchen crowd
- Dining table prep
- Master bedroom features
- Spacious upstairs bedroom
- Garden suite outlook
- Bath with great view
- Garden suite two outlook
- Garden suite bathroom
- Pool house evening time
- Wedding Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Bar
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- Car Seat
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Ocean-inspired Villa Anucara presents fresh white exteriors that echo the white-capped waves rolling onto Cemagi beach just 150 metres away. This pale palette also characterises the huge garden planted with snowy frangipani blossoms and sweetly scented jasmine and featuring a sunken poolside lounge and 30-metre swimming pool. Inside, white-furnishings are accented with splashes of blue and turquoise and tasteful time-worn artefacts. Five ensuite bedrooms include two masters with ocean views and three guest rooms in seculded garden pavilions. A full team of staff is on hand to look after every need with butler service and superb home cooking.
- Large air-conditioned living room with 46-inch satellite TV/Blu-Ray DVD and comfortable sofas.
- Separate grand central foyer leading to the dining room and kitchen featuring dining for ten people and views over the terrace and pool.
- Air-conditioned kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, polished concrete work surfaces and massive central island bench with bar stools.
- 30m swimming pool cascading into two smaller pools beneath.
- Poolside sun loungers and two double daybeds.
- Sunken pool lounge open on three sides and featuring kitchen-area and guest washroom, a wooden bar, antique Indonesian daybeds, bar stools and built-in sofas.
- Rooftop terrace with daybeds.
- Alfresco dining area with ten-seater dining table and two outdoor couches.
- Expansive tropical gardens with a combination of landscaped flora and manicured lawn areas for entertaining and relaxing.
Master Bedroom 1 & 2
- Located upstairs in the main building.
- King-size beds, hardwood floors, high-pitched ceilings and expansive ocean views.
- Stone-paved balconies.
- Nautical inspired ensuite bathrooms.
- Spacious dressing rooms with rice-field views.
- Master bedrooms are adjoined with a large sitting area featuring daybeds and table with glass doors leading out onto a stone terrace with ocean and garden views.
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated in the gardens below the pool.
- Romantic raised bed area with king-size bed, two lounge chairs.
- Large wardrobe area.
- Glass doors leading onto stone terrace balcony overlooking a manicured lawn and two hammocks.
- Semi-open-air bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub.
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated next to the gardens.
- Romantic white painted king-size bed with zebra-striped chair.
- Large wardrobe area.
- Sliding doors opening onto a wooden deck.
- Ensuite featuring sunken open-air tub and hand-held shower.
Guest Bedroom 3
- Situated at the bottom of the gardens.
- Blonde-wood, king-size bed.
- Opens onto garden terrace with two lawn chairs.
- Twin wardrobes.
- Open-air ensuite featuring water wall and monsoon shower.
Perhaps the best way to explore this beautiful rural area of Bali is by foot or bicycle (bicycle hire can be arranged); the lanes around Anucara are flat and quiet as long as you steer clear of the main road. Five minutes’ walk up the black-sand beach is the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus; it sits on a rocky outcrop and is reminiscent of a miniature Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous sea temple located two or three kilometres further up the coast (9km by road). Heading inland, before you reach the main road, is a village temple and traditional market, where there always seems to be a lot of colourful activity.
Places of Interest
- Tanah Lot 9 km
- Echo Beach 11 km
- Canggu 11 km
- Kerobokan 12 km
- Seminyak 15 km
- Kuta 19 km
- Airport 25 km
- Mount Batukaru 29 km
- Ubud 37 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$770++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$1030++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$1290++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$1030++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$770++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$1290++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1490++||7|