Villa Avalon I
- 4 Bedrooms
- View across pool to villa
- The villa
- Dining set up with view
- Open air dining and living
- Pool table
- Indoor living area
- Garden joglo
- Downstairs master bedroom
- Downstairs master bedroom with garden view
- Downstairs master bedroom private living area
- Downstairs master bedroom ensuite
- Downstairs pavilion suite
- Downstairs pavilion ensuite
- Upstairs master bedroom
- Upstairs pavilion suite
- Upstairs pavilion suite and view
- The villa and gardens
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- Laptop/Computer for guest use
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
With a delightful open-sided living pavilion, spacious dining room, air-conditioned media room and a 15m pool set in gorgeous gardens, there’s plenty of living space for socialising as well as private corners for quiet retreat at 4-bedroomed Villa Avalon I. Bedrooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and a ten-strong staff team (including a competent chef) work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night. The villa is just three minutes’ walk from the ocean and 15 minutes from Potato Head in Seminyak.
- Open-sided fan-cooled second-level living pavilion with pool table.
- Open-sided fan-cooled dining hall (seating for 14).
- Air-conditioned media room/library with 52-inch satellite TV, DVD player and home theatre system.
- Deep bedroom terraces with additional seating.
- A 15m swimming pool.
- Poolside sun decks with plenty of loungers and umbrellas.
- Poolside heritage teakwood joglo from Java.
- Teakwood gladak building from Java – used as a playroom or massage room.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Two air-conditioned master suites occupy the two-storey master sleeping pavilion.
- Attached sitting room with two daybeds (perfect for the kids).
- Deep terraces with breakfast area and daybed.
- King-size four-poster beds.
- Walk-in wardrobe.
- TV, DVD player.
- Glamorous air-conditioned bathrooms with twin vanity, statement bathtub, rain shower enclosures, non-slip marble floor and large walk-in wardrobe.
- Two air-conditioned guest bedrooms, one with king-size and one with queen-size bed.
- Ensuites with twin vanity, rain shower, and non-slip marble floor.
- TV, DVD/CD player.
The Avalon Villa estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming “boho-batik” restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop and skip away; even W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Avalon Villa is in an ideal location, right on Seminyak’s doorstep yet with the peace and quiet of a far more rural setting.
Places of Interest
- Kayu Putih Beach 0.6 km
- Finns Recreation Club 1 km
- Petitenget 2 km
- Seminyak 4 km
- Echo Beach 4k m
- Kuta 14 km
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club 15 km
- Airport 27 km
- Ubud 29 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$690++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$750++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$810++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$690++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$750++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$810++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$750++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$690++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$810++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1050++||7|