Villa Bulan Madu
- 1 Bedrooms
- Pool view of villa
- Bale, sunloungers and garden
- Entrance water feature
- Garden bale
- Pool and villa
- Pool and garden
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
For a one-bedroom villa, Bulan Madu is surprisingly large and offers couples some of the most luxurious privacy in Bali. The ocean vista, exquisite sunsets, private pool, semi-alfresco lounge, massive open-air bathroom and a super-cosy bedchamber combine to make it the epitome of Balinese romance. The villa is self-contained and attended by a full complement of very discreet staff who will cook, clean and chauffeur; guests will be pampered or left alone in accordance with their wishes. Dominated by views of a forested valley and the ocean, and serenaded by the sounds of falling water, the tranquility here is unmatched.
- Elevated living area which is open on two sides.
- Ceiling fan.
- Marble floor.
- TV/DVD, sound system, WiFi.
- Mini refrigerator.
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort.
- 6m x 4m private swimming pool.
- Thatched Bale relaxation pavilion.
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers and sun umbrella, circular dining table and chairs.
- King-sized bed with canopied drapes.
- Exquisitely decorated and furnished.
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with double Palimanan stone bathtub, rainshower, floating vanity unit, sculptured terrazzo washbasin and optional blinds for absolute privacy.
Villa Bulan Madu is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villa are limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Once in the car, however, some of Bali’s best beaches are on your doorstep, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
Places of Interest
- Pecatu Village 1 km
- Bulgari Resort 3 km
- New Kuta Golf (Dreamlands) 5 km
- Padang Padang Beach 6 km
- Uluwatu Temple 7 km
- Jimbaran Bay 8 km
- Airport 15 km
- Kuta 18 km
- Seminyak 23 km
- Ubud 48 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$200++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$240++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$260++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$200++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$240++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$260++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$240++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$200++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$260++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$280++||7|