Dea Estates – Villa Amy
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pool and living pavillion
- Living and dining view from pool
- The pool
- Living and dining areas
- Dining table
- Living area
- Master bedroom and living area
- Master bedroom living area
- Master bedroom sundeck
- Master bathroom bathtub
- Subak room
- Subak bedroom sitting area
- Subak bedroom ensuite
- Twin bedroom
- Twin bedroom view
- Twin room bathtub
- Living area at night
- The villa at night
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- In-house Spa
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Dea Estates offers four glorious residences moments from Berawa Beach north-west of Seminyak. Each has its own character and style, from heritage-chic to ultra-contemporary, and each occupies multiple pavilions set in private gardens with swimming pool, lotus ponds, sun deck and bale. Shared facilities include 29 staff, a gym, spa and children’s playground, and guests enjoy complimentary welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival. The villas – two 4-bedroom, one 3-bedroom and a one-bedroom – can be rented separately or together in different configurations – perfect for everyone from a honeymooner couple to two families in adjoining villas to a 30+ wedding party.
Villa Amy comprises three pavilions spread out over a series of terraces, separated by pools and lily ponds and linked by a covered walkway lined with antiques and artefacts. From the traditional Balinese entrance, lava-stone steps lead across an ornamental pond to an open-sided living pavilion facing the swimming pool and sun terrace. Lower down, reached via further steps over cascading ponds, is the stand-alone guest bedroom suite, while up on the highest level, opening onto a terrace and pond above the pool, is the master suite and a twin-bedded guest suite.
- Fan-cooled open-sided living pavilion featuring the ornately carved central core (pillars and ceiling) of an antique teakwood Javanese joglo.
- Huge dining table crafted from a four-metre slab of solid wood, seating up to 14 on cushion-covered benches.
- Well-equipped kitchen alongside, with wine fridge, espresso machine and walk-in pantry.
- Large waterfall-fed swimming pool adjoining the living pavilion, with sun loungers and umbrella on the terrace.
- Poolside balé created from a large thatch-roofed daybed is raised on river rocks for rice-terrace views.
- Large sun-trap terrace outside master bedroom, edged with a pond from where a waterfall cascades into the swimming pool below.
- Pond with fire-bowl and carved sandstone screen.
- Private garden terraces for all three bedrooms.
- Palatial master bedroom suite in towering antique joglo, with king-size bed raised on a terrazzo plinth between four soaring pillars.
- Sitting area with sofa and armchairs set on teakwood floors before a credenza with TV and DVD player.
- Large dressing area.
- Large semi-open garden bathroom with walk-in rainshower, twin basins and statement river-rock bathtub by a recessed daybed and antique Chinese screen.
- Private sun terrace.
- In a separate pavilion on the lower terrace.
- King-size bed raised on a terrazzo platform between four joglo pillars.
- Daybed between twin desks.
- Sliding glass doors onto private garden with table and chairs.
- Dressing area leads to large garden bathroom with rainshower and huge open-air river-rock bathtub.
- Twin bedroom shares same pavilion as master bedroom, so has towering walls and soaring roof.
- Twin wardrobes and dressing tables.
- Tropical garden bathroom.
- Small sun terrace with Ganesha statue.
Dea Estates is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of the estates are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Places of Interest
- Finns Recreation Club 1 km
- Seminyak 6 km
- Echo Beach 7 km
- Kuta 13 km
- Airport 15 km
- Tanah Lot 16 km
- Ubud 29 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$490++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$560++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$630++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$490++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$560++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$630++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$560++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$490++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$630++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$760++||7|