Dea Estates – Villa Radha
- 1 Bedrooms
- Entrance pond
- 4. Villa Radha - Bedroom_resize
- Front porch
- Porch seating
- Ensuite bathtub
- Ensuite bathroom
- Porch and gardens
- The villa
- Gym and lawn
- Inside the gym
- Spa beds
- Spa room bathtub
- DEA Villas Aerial Photography
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- In-house Spa
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
Dea Estates offers four glorious residences moments from Berawa Beach north-west of Seminyak. Each has its own character and style, from heritage-chic to ultra-contemporary, and each occupies multiple pavilions set in private gardens with swimming pool, lotus ponds, sun deck and bale. Shared facilities include 29 staff, a gym, spa and children’s playground, and guests enjoy complimentary welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival. The villas – two 4-bedroom, one 3-bedroom and a one-bedroom – can be rented separately or together in different configurations – perfect for everyone from a honeymooner couple to two families in adjoining villas to a 30+ wedding party.
Villa Radha’s Balinese entrance opens to a enchanting garden where large river rocks form stepping stones across the lily pond to a raised century-old Javanese teak wood gladak house fronted by a wide,furnished veranda. (There’s another entrance for those who don’t want to skip the light fandango over the pond.) Inside is a large teakwood-clad bedroom complete with sitting area. Doors lead to a small kitchenette on one side and a wardrobe and dressing area on the other; both the kitchenette and dressing room open onto a tropical garden bathroom. Across the pond is a second and much smaller gladak which serves as a reading or breakfast room, while across the swimming pool a relaxation balé beckons.
- The century-old teakwood bedroom pavilion raised on stilts above the lily pond includes a sitting and TV area, filled with whimsical furnishings from a bygone era.
- Adjoining kitchenette.
- A second building across the lotus pond – a gladak (traditional teakwood building) – provides a dining area with small table for two or three.
- Enchanting jungle garden with stepping stones across cascading lotus ponds leading to a free-form swimming pool hidden at the end of the garden, with two loungers on a sun-deck and large cushion-covered balé providing relaxation in the shade.
- Large verandah running the width of the bedroom pavilion raised above the lotus pond, furnished with planters chairs and table for breeze-cooled relaxation.
- A second small pond-edge verandah fronts the gladak.
- In a quiet corned of the garden, a double hammock is perfect for siestas.
- Large air-conditioned bedroom with king-size bed.
- An upholstered daybed and antique chairs.
- 47-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player, and an iPod dock.
- Adjoining dressing area.
- Garden bathroom with twin basins, walk-in rainshower and a huge couples bathtub carved out of a single river-rock boulder.
Dea Estates is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of the estates are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Places of Interest
- Finns Recreation Club 1 km
- Seminyak 6 km
- Echo Beach 7 km
- Kuta 13 km
- Airport 15 km
- Tanah Lot 16 km
- Ubud 29 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$260++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$280++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$310++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$280++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$260++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$310++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$350++||7|