Villa Eshara I
- 3 Bedrooms
- The villa
- Pool with view to Eshara II
- Pool deck with open connecting door
- Poolside with open connecting door
- View through the villas
- Living area
- Living and dining
- Living area
- Bedroom one
- Bedroom two
- Bedroom three
- Shower room
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Eshara Villa is a large, fully staffed villa, situated in a quiet and peaceful street just 300 metres from the beach, shops and restaurants of central Seminyak. This versatile three-in-one property offers the choice of an 8-, 5-, 3- or 2-bedroom renting option thanks to a clever system of sliding doors and separate entranceways. Each villa has glamorous living and dining spaces and an integrated kitchen, while each ensuite bedroom has a king-size bed, a dressing area and a TV/DVD player. There are also three swimming pools set in tropical gardens complete with frangipani trees, coconut palms, sun loungers and timber decks.
- Massive living and dining space with hardwood floors and a soaring ceiling.
- Tasteful, elegant and bright with a wall of glass doors.
- Cooled by ceiling fans and furnished with a long wooden dining table for 12.
- Huge comfortable sofas.
- Open-plan kitchen equipped for guest use.
- 12-metre swimming pool surrounded by a wooden deck topped with loungers, sofas and sunshades.
- Tropical garden with coconut palms, frangipanis and flowering plants.
- Bright master bedroom with large sliding glass doors, hardwood floors and high ceiling.
- Furnished with a king-size bed.
- Ensuite bathroom with large tub and wall of glass looking out to stone figurine fountains.
- Guestroom One is twin-bedded room (converts to a king) and perfect for kids.
- Zen-like pebble garden bordered with bamboo.
- Deep soaking tub in marble ensuite bathroom.
- Guestroom Two, decorated in natural earth tones, looks out across to the pool.
- King-size bed under a high wooden ceiling.
- Elegant ensuite bathroom with the option of indoor and outdoor showers.
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Eshara Villa is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
Places of Interest
- Petitenget Beach 0.3 km
- Seminyak 0.3 km
- Seminyak Square 0.8 km
- Kuta 8 km
- Echo Beach 11 km
- Airport 12 km
- Tanah Lot 16.5 km
- Ubud 34 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$570++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$630++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$690++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$570++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$630++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$690++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$630++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$570++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$690++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$840++||7|