- 4 Bedrooms
- Media and dining pavilions
- Main pavilion
- View from entrance
- View of villa from living pavilion
- Pool reflections
- Outdoor dining and pool
- Kitchen dining
- Dining room at night
- Media room and pool
- Main pavilion lounge at night
- Master bedroom
- Downstairs guest room
- Downstairs guest bathroom
- Upstairs guest room
- Upstairs children's room
- Mezzanine TV lounge
- Walled garden at rear of villa
- Dining room during the day
- Kitchen and dining pavilion
- Media room
- Main pavilion sun deck
- Alfresco dining
- Aerial view of Jajaliluna
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- Car Seat
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Just a stone’s throw from the beach, this 4-bedroom Seminyak villa is a hidden paradise for families and friends seeking the best of Bali. Villa Jajaliluna combines modern and colonial architecture inspired by its exotic tropical location, and comes with a T-shaped swimming pool, plenty of luxurious living space, a media room and a dining terrace in a delightful courtyard setting. Five-star service is provided by the villa’s friendly staff, including a butler, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef who prepares delicious Asian fare and sensational seafood barbecues.
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation.
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool.
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic.
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower.
- Located poolside on the ground floor.
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting.
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub.
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above.
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool.
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children.
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony.
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
Places of Interest
- Seminyak Beach 0.5 km
- Finns Recreation Club 6 km
- Bali Equestrian Centre 6 km
- Legian 6 km
- Kuta 10 km
- Waterbom Park 11 km
- Airport 12 km
- Tanah Lot 18 km
- Bali Bird Park 25 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 30 km
- Ubud 35 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$975++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$1250++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$975++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$1110++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$1250++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$975++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$1110++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$1250++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$1110++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$975++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$1250++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1525++||7|