- 4 Bedrooms
- View from left upstairs balcony
- Pool during the day
- Poolside bale
- View from poolside bale
- Outdoor living area
- Living room
- Living room
- Dining room
- Massage room
- Games room
- Private garden
- Pool from left end
- Downstairs master bedroom
- Upstairs master bedroom
- Upstairs master bathroom
- Guest bedroom one
- Guest bedroom two
- Guest bathroom
- BBQ and dining area
- View from rooftop dining terrace at dusk
- Pool area evening
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Games Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Overlooking the white sands of Jimbaran Bay sits Villa Jamalu, a stunningly designed and decorated luxury villa on Bali’s east coast. Boasting some of the best views on the island, this three-storey villa offers superb facilities, including a gym, spa room, yoga space, pool table, PlayStation, and limestone swimming pool; all of which can be enjoyed while listening to music on the integrated Bose music system. From the moment of arrival at the villa, the
staff, including a personal chef, will make guests feel at entirely at home, and will ensure that all holiday dreams are fulfilled.
- Three lounge and entertainment areas fitted with comfortable lounges, state-of-the-art Bose sound system.
- The top floor lounge is spacious and airy featuring a 50inch TV/DVD and stunning views.
- The ground floor living room overlooks the pool and is furnished with a sofa and daybed, and features a Playstation.
- The basement lounge is an intimate entertainment area equipped with a full-size American pool table, drinks fridge, sounds system and ample seating and a TV.
- Top-floor dining room with twelve-seater table.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen.
- 15m x 7m saltwater swimming pool (pool fence available).
- Wooden decking with sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Balé pavilion.
- Rooftop terrace with all-weather lounges and a twelve-seat alfresco dining table.
- Two master suites; one located on the top floor with panoramic ocean views and the other on the ground floor with pool views.
- King-sized canopied beds.
- TV/DVD player and iPod docking stations.
- Opulent marble ensuites featuring rain showers – the ground floor bathroom has a tub and the upper floor bathroom has a Jacuzzi.
- Two junior suites located on the ground floor boasting large glass doors opening directly onto the pool.
- King-sized beds.
- Two additional trundle beds provided for children.
- iPod docking stations.
- Marble ensuite bathrooms with rain showers.
Located on the slopes of the secure Temple Hill estate, Villa Jamalu is a few minutes’ walk (the staff will happily show you the shortcut) from the tranquil waters and white sands of Jimbaran Bay, where the shallow sea is ideal for swimming and paddling, and the perfect beach for families with small children. Once a quaint fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to some of Bali’s finest five star resorts such as the Four Seasons, Ayana and Karma. It still retains much of its rustic charm, however, and its bustling fish market supplies the whole island. Jimbaran Bay is well known for its legendary beachside warungs, which serve the freshest local seafood. The nearby Menega Café comes highly recommended by Villa Jamalu’s staff.
Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, some of the island’s most famous surf breaks, are twenty-minutes’ drive to the south and the New Kuta Golf Course is just fifteen minutes away by car.
Places of Interest
- Jimbaran Beach 1 km
- New Kuta Golf 8 km
- Airport 8 km
- Kuta 10 km
- Nusa Dua 10 km
- Uluwatu 14 km
- Seminyak 14 km
- Canggu 22 km
- Tanah Lot Temple 30 km
- Ubud 44 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$650++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$930++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$650++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$790++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$930++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$650++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$790++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$930++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$790++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$650++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$930++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1140++||7|