Villa Kamaniiya River
- 3, 4, 5 Bedrooms
- Infinity pool
- Pool at dusk
- The pool
- Open plan living area
- Outdoor dining
- Indoor dining
- TV room
- Beautiful valley view
- Master bedroom
- Bedroom sitting area
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Beautiful valley view
- Bedroom 4
- Lounge at guest wings
- Outdoor sitting area on guest wings
- Massage room
- The garden and the pond
- The villa pond
- View of bedroom from the valley
- Outdoor sitting area
- Villa at dusk
Villa Kamaniiya River is an amazing 5 bedroom property which celebrates the basic principles of traditional Balinese architecture where every structure has a distinct sense of space and purpose. Indigenous materials such as stone and reclaimed timber have been used throughout to ensure that the entire property is sensitive to the surrounding natural environment.
The formal dining room is a separate pavilion resplendent of a bygone era featuring a full length timber table and mood-enhancing light fixtures. Alternatively, a shaded terrace is available for more casual dining experiences. This area has a wood fire oven that can be used to cook pizza, bake bread and create other culinary delights. The main kitchen is essentially a service area with its own walk-in pantry.
An elegant living pavilion takes pride of place in the centre of the property and is edged by an enormous pond on one side and a t-shaped swimming pool on the other. It is impressive open-plan structure supported by solid timber columns with an air-conditioned sitting room and adjacent media room at the back. There are also two cleverly concealed areas accessible only by narrow wooden steps where guests can meditate or practice yoga.
- Private sanctuary with walls panelled in reclaimed timber.
- Comfortable environment with its own terrace and a unique seating pod facing the serene beauty of a tropical forest.
- The en-suite bathroom has been created for spa-inspired indulgence with a stone tub and overhead rain shower.
- An outdoor bathing area set up with a rustic shower and Jacuzzi to leisurely soak away muscular tension.
Bedroom 2 & 3
- Two more tastefully-appointed bedrooms are located on the other side of the swimming pool in a tiered structure.
- Both rooms share the same modern home comforts and meticulous attention to detail.
- The upper level bedroom has a smart en-suite bathroom plus its own terrace for added privacy.
- The smaller bedroom below is panelled entirely in dark timber to create a restful effect.
Bedroom 4 & 5
- A separate guest wing is suitably distanced for the rest of the property and features two additional bedrooms built to follow the contours of the sloping landscape.
- They are slightly different in style and have been designed using polished concrete and curved lines resulting in a more contemporary appearance.
Villa Kamaniiya River is located in Ubud famous Sayan area.
Places of Interest
- Blanco Museum 2 km
- Ubud Royal Palace 2.9 km
- Ubud Market 2.9 km
- Monkey Forest 4.2 km
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace 12 km
- Taro Elephant Safari Park 17 km
- Sanur 23 km
- Seminyak 26 km
- Padang Bai 36 km
- Ngurah Rai International Airport 32 km
- Kintamani & Lake Batur 43 km