Villa Lakshmi Solo
- 1 Bedrooms
- Pool view from deck
- Pool deck
- Living and dining area
- Living area view to pool
- Living and dining areas
- Master bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom
- Study area
- Living area view to pool at night
- Deck chair
- The pool
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Car Seat (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
A stylish and romantic hideaway in the heart of Seminyak, Villa Solo is just 500 metres from a sweeping sandy beach and has the best of Bali’s world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques right on its doorstep. Elegant design highlights contemporary tropical living, with a private swimming pool in an enchanted garden setting, atmospheric open-plan living area and a spacious bedroom with picturesque courtyard bathroom. As one of four luxurious Lakshmi Villas, Solo can be rented alone, or in combination with the other villas, providing up to a total of seven bedrooms sleeping 14 adults.
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion rests poolside with a soaring roof above a cool terrazzo floor.
- Comfy, fan-cooled sitting area with a cushioned rattan lounge suite.
- Fan-cooled dining area with a table for four.
- Integrated kitchen equipped with a two-burner gas hob, fridge and microwave (additionally a staffed and fully-equipped service kitchen serves all four of the Laksmi Villas).
- 7m swimming pool.
- Small timber sundeck furnished with two sunloungers and an umbrella.
- Stone-carved waterspouts provide the serene sound of running water.
- High garden walls bordered by flowering shrubs, two frangipani trees and a travellers’ palm.
- Barbeque for alfresco feasting.
- An interconnecting door links Villa Solo with the villa next door, offering a three-bedroom renting option with two pools
- Air-conditioned bedroom with a canopied king-size bed.
- 31-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player.
- Integrated study/sitting area furnished with a cushioned daybed, desk and chair.
- Ensuite open-air bathroom planted with yucca palms, and fitted with a walk-in rainshower and a bathtub for two.
Lakshmi villas are part of the Laksmana Private Villas Estate, with a number of villas located along a picturesque tree-lined lane. Many of Seminyak’s attractions are within easy walking distance. A gate at the back of the estate grants quick access to Seminyak Square, with a number of restaurants and boutiques, as well as a bakery and gourmet supermarket. Alternatively, wander down the lane and turn left for the golden sandy beach at Oberoi, legendary beach club Ku De Ta – still the island’s hottest sunset spot, and a number of boutiques and restaurants, including Teatro Gastroteque which provides one of Bali’s most exciting dining experiences. Turn right for the funky neighbourhood known as Petitenget, with its ancient sea temple, La Lucciola with atmospheric beachfront Italian dining and Motel Mexicola which serves Mexican-themed food in colourful retro surrounds. Wine lovers can stroll to Vin+, a restaurant and wine boutique which offers the most extensive selection of retail wines on the island. While those in search of a decadent spa or salon treatment can pop into Body Works – one of the Bali’s most renowned day spas.
Places of Interest
- Seminyak/Petitenget Beach 0.5 km
- Ku De Ta 0.8 km
- Seminyak Shopping 2 km
- Finns Recreation Club 6 km
- Kuta 9 km
- Airport 12 km
- Ubud 33 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$310++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$370++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$310++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$340++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$370++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$310++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$340++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$370++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$340++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$310++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$370++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$440++||7|