- 6 Bedrooms
- The villa lit up
- Pool and outdoor living area
- Dining and bar
- Indoor dining view to living area
- Media room
- Massage room
- Master bedroom
- Master bedroom sitting area
- Guest bedroom one with sitting area
- Guest bedroom one ensuite
- Guest bedroom two
- Guest bedroom two ensuite
- Guest bedroom three
- Guest bedroom three ensuite
- Guest bedroom three with ensuite
- Twin bedroom view
- Twin bedroom ensuite
- Upstairs sitting area
- Outdoor living area at night
- Pool and villa lit up
- Bale at night
- Poolside at night
- Pool and bale lit up
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Those in search of a stylish central Seminyak location need look no further than Villa Lilibel, set in the heart of the Oberoi district, a mere hop, skip and a jump from the beach, trendy restaurants, beach clubs and designer boutiques. Spacious and well designed, this luxury villa has six bedrooms and ample indoor and outdoor living areas, including an antique wood-carved pavilion filled with daybeds overlooking an elegant 16-metre pool set in tropical gardens. A gym, spa room, private chef preparing meals from a gourmet menu, and fabulously attentive service seal the deal.
- Huge living and dining room ¬ bi-fold doors can be opened or closed and air-conditioned.
- Dining table for 10.
- Fully equipped kitchen guarded by five carved Burmese monks.
- Air-conditioned media room with satellite TV and DVD player.
- Air-conditioned gym with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, dumbbells and training bench.
- Spa room with massage tables.
- 16m x 4m pool.
- Sun terrace with loungers and umbrellas.
- Large alfresco bar area with pergola-style roof, informal seating, table for 12 and built-in barbecue.
- Curtained poolside bale with large daybed.
- Huge master bedroom suite on the ground floor of the two-storey wing to the side of the living pavilion.
- Four-poster king-size bed, walk-in dressing room and integrated lounge area.
- Cable TV/DVD player.
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub.
Guest Bedrooms – Upstairs
- Two guest bedrooms on the second level of a two-storey wing to the side of the living pavilion.
- King-size beds.
- Dressing area.
- Cable TV/DVD players.
- Ensuite bathrooms with walk-in shower and bathtubs.
- Verandah with seating overlooking the garden.
Guest Bedrooms – Entrance Wing
- Three further guest bedrooms in a two-storey building the other side of the living pavilion.
- Two ground floor guestrooms have twin beds convertible to king.
- One upstairs bedroom has a king-size bed.
- Cable TV/DVD player.
- All have ensuite bathrooms.
Located in the trendy Oberoi district, Villa Lilibel is fabulously positioned to enjoy the beach (300m away), world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques. With a setting in a private complex, peace and quiet is also assured. The ancient sea temple of Petitenget is just down the road, as is renowned Body Works spa, and legendary beach club Ku Dé Ta (400m.) An eclectic range of eateries within easy walking distance include the funky Sea Circus café, retro-style Motel Mexicola, seaside Italian restaurant, La Lucciola, and Vin+ which includes the most extensive retail wine shop on the island.
Places of Interest
- Ku De Ta 0.3 km
- Petitenget Beach 0.3 km
- Seminyak Shopping 1 km
- Umalas Equestrian Centre 5 km
- Finns Recreation Club 6 km
- Kuta 9 km
- Airport 11 km
- Waterbom 11 km
- Bali Bird Park 25 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 30 km
- Ubud 34 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$1420++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$1950++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$1420++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$1730++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$1950++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$1420++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$1730++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$1950++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$1730++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$1420++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$1950++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$2200++||7|