Villa Majapahit Maya
- Sanur - Ketewel
- 3, 4 Bedrooms
- Garden sunloungers and pool
- The villa overview
- View of villa from the sea
- Living and jacuzzi 2
- Sitting area
- View from within villa
- Garden shower
- Stairs to master bedroom
- Master bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Master bedroom shuttering
- Guest bedroom
- Guest bedroom 1
- Guest bedroom 1 view
- Joglo - Bridal suite living view of pool and garden
- Joglo - Bridal suite dining
- Bridal suite kitchen
- Bridal suite dining at sunset
- Joglo - Bridal suite
- Joglo - Bridal suite view of garden
- Joglo - Bridal suite pool and garden
- Joglo - Event decking
- Deck event space
- Bridal suite at sunset
- Breakfast staff
- Alfresco dining
- Garden, pool, sundeck and sea
- Garden dining
- Bale dining
- Jacuzzi and living room
- Garden sunloungers
- Bridal suite at dusk
- Garden and pool at dusk
- Beachfront Villa
- Ocean View Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
The four-bedroom Villa Majapahit Maya is situated absolutely beachfront on the glistening black-sands of Pabean Beach on Bali’s south-east coast. This beautiful, eclectic villa presents indoor and outdoor living in a three-bedroom main house and a one-bedroom honeymoon villa, linked by a door in the garden wall, and each with its own private garden, pool and seaside deck. Ideal for brides and grooms and their friends, Majapahit Maya specialises in beachfront weddings for up to 100 guests who can look forward to glorious coastline views and a five-star standard of service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
- Fan-cooled living and dining room bordering the swimming pool, with folding glass doors, Satellite TV and hi fi system, sofas and occasional furniture.
- Sunken Jacuzzi extending into the living space and overflowing into the pool to create an attractive water feature.
- Dining area overlooking a fish pond, furnished with a solid table and six planter chairs.
- Colourful local artwork, woodcarvings and antiques throughout the villa.
- Fully equipped kitchen adjoining the dining room.
- Charming open-sided living pavilion in the garden,with colourful beaded lanterns, large cushioned daybed and two circular dining tables and armchairs.
- Walled garden with manicured lawns fringed by towering coconut palms, pandanas, fragrant frangipanis and flowering shrubs.
- 14m swimming pool, outdoor shower, sun loungers and sunbrellas.
- Open-sided draped massage pavilion with massage bed.
- Large timber deck set on a beachside buff, with stone steps leading down to the black-sand beach. Furnished with a daybed, a balé and an alfresco dining table with six cane chairs
- Occupies entire upper floor, under a soaring pitched roof.
- King-size bed, desk and chair.
- Satellite TV/DVD/CD player.
- Glass doors opening onto timber balcony with sofa and loungers.
- Panoramic sea views.
- Air conditioned.
- Ensuite with bathtub, shower and two separate dressing rooms.
- Two identical air conditioned guest bedrooms on ground floor.
- Each furnished with king-size bed, desk and chair.
- Satellite TV/DVD/CD player.
- Magnificent carved wooden doors.
- Terraces with twin loungers.
- Stunning semi open-air bathrooms with water features, bath tubs and rain showers.
Joglo (Bridal Suite)
- Ornately carved, antique Indonesian timber house with private beachside setting .
- Air conditioned bedroom with king-size bed and flat-screen TV.
- Shady open-sided living room with hardwood floors and richly carved ceilings.
- Bright tropical gardens with 8 x 2.6m plunge pool.
- Waterfront deck furnished with built-in couches shaded by a canvas canopy, sun loungers and bean bags.
- Steps leading down to the black-sand beach.
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the Klungkung Bypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali.
Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour. This glistening black sand stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming for all but the most confident of swimmers.
The nearby village of Ketewel is the origin of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. There are no Western-style restaurants in this area, but there are plenty of local warungs (eateries), while international restaurants, shops galore can be found just 13km away in Sanur. Also the location is in between Seminyak and the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud and just 5 -10 minutes from all the famous traditional villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan for all handicraft shopping.
Places of Interest
- Saba Bay Stables 3 km
- Celuk 5 km
- Batubulan 7 km
- Komune Resort & Beach Club 7 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 7 km
- Bali Bird Park 7 km
- Cucukan (surfing) 7 km
- Sukawati 7 km
- Mas 13 km
- Sanur 13 km
- Ubud 17 km
- Kuta 21 km
- Seminyak 24 km
- Airport 27 km
- Padang Bai 30 km
- Candidasa 38 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$510++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$610++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$705++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$510++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$610++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$705++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$610++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$510++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$705++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$790++||7|
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$630++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$730++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$825++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$630++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$730++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$825++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$730++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$630++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$825++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$900++||7|