Villa Majapahit Raj
- Sanur - Ketewel
- 3 Bedrooms
- View of villa from bale
- Garden, pool and bale
- The villa
- Bale and garden
- Living and dining
- Dining room
- Master bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Guest bedroom two
- Bathroom during day
- Beach deck
- Alfresco dining on the beach deck
- Sea view in front of the beach deck
- Shopping at the villa arcade
- Palm tree event space
- Deck event space
- Samudra garden
- Palm tree event space back view
- Entrance courtyard
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
The three-bedroom Villa Majapahit Raj, situated just 40 metres from a glistening black-sand beach near Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, presents indoor and outdoor living, a swimming pool in a private walled garden, and a 13-metre private beachfront deck offering glorious views. The contemporary architecture incorporates local materials and many elements of Balinese-Hindu philosophy, while a mix of modern and antique furnishings means comfort is assured. Guests staying at Majapahit Raj can look forward to five-star service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
- Bright living and dining area opens to the garden and makes a great social hub.
- Opulent double jacuzzi extends right into the living room.
- Fan-cooled space with hardwood floors, comfy chairs, satellite-channel TV, and dining for six.
- Stylish interiors feature artwork, antique carvings and two ornate timber doors.
- Feature staircase spirals up to the master suite.
- 12-metre swimming pool.
- Large comfortably furnished balé hung with billowing white drapes.
- Private walled garden with lush lawn, shaded sun loungers and bursting with tropical foliage.
- Massage pavilion at the far end of the pool Beachside deck with thatched balé shared with Majapahit Nataraja.
- Opulent, air-conditioned room regally decked out in dark woods and rich fabrics.
- King-size bed.
- Artwork includes framed photos from Bali’s golden age.
- Sliding doors onto wide, shaded balcony overlooking the pool.
- Sumptuous, two-part ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and twin basins.
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Two mirror-image, air-conditioned, ground floor rooms with king-size beds.
- Featuring magnificent carved doors and soaring wood-and-bamboo-lined ceilings.
- Accessible from both garden and living area.
- Semi-open-air bathrooms in black polished concrete and with pergola roofs.
- Seductive hidden lighting, sunken tubs, rain shower and tropical plants in both bathrooms.
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the Klungkung Bypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali.
Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour. This glistening black sand stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming for all but the most confident of swimmers.
The nearby village of Ketewel is the origin of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. There are no Western-style restaurants in this area, but there are plenty of local warungs (eateries), while international restaurants, shops galore can be found just 13km away in Sanur. Also the location is in between Seminyak and the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud and just 5 -10 minutes from all the famous traditional villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan for all handicraft shopping.
Places of Interest
- Saba Bay Stables 3 km
- Celuk 5 km
- Batubulan 7 km
- Komune Resort & Beach Club 7 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 7 km
- Bali Bird Park 7 km
- Cucukan (surfing) 7 km
- Sukawati 7 km
- Mas 13 km
- Sanur 13 km
- Ubud 17 km
- Kuta 21 km
- Seminyak 24 km
- Airport 27 km
- Padang Bai 30 km
- Candidasa 38 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$340++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$410++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$480++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$410++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$340++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$480++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$605++||7|