Pandawa Cliff Estate – The Pala
- 6 Bedrooms
- Infinity pool to horizon
- The villa
- Poolside sea view
- View from the entrance to the sea
- Entrance walkway
- Upstairs living area
- Formal dining
- Upstairs master bedroom
- Master bedroom living area
- Downstairs king bedroom
- Upstairs king bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom two
- Ensuite design
- Media station
- Tennis court
- Hallway art
- Full compliment of culinary staff
- The staff
- The villa
- Ocean View Villa
- Cliff Front Villa
- Wedding Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Games Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Tennis Court
- In-house Spa
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Car Seat (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
The Pala is one of four luxury villas on the Pandawa Cliff Estate high above the ocean on Bali’s scenic Bukit Peninsula, making a superb wedding and event venue. Four spacious ensuite guest rooms are each divided by sliding screen doors to create either a lounge, study or children’s bedroom. The fifth guest room and the villa’s luxurious master suite offer panoramic views over the 20-metre pool and ocean. The villa has four dining areas, a spa
treatment room, fitness room and children’s playroom, along with a sports centre with tennis and squash court and a large team of staff to take care of every need.
- Elegant, comfortable air-conditioned lounge with breezy glass-fronted balcony for splendid ocean views.
- Large dining area with a choice of tables, seating 12 or 8 and adjoining terrace.
- Children’s playroom and games room well equipped with plenty to keep little ones entertained.
- Cosy TV lounge in master bedroom wing.
- Tranquil spa treatment room with two massage beds.
- Open-air dining and bar service area overlooking the swimming pool.
- Poolside deck furnished with comfortable all-weather lounge suite cushioned in cheerful turquoise.
- Sunken stone amphitheatre makes perfect setting for wedding vows or traditional dance performances.
- Sunset bale pavilion overlooking cliffs and beach below.
- 20-metre cliff-top pool with shallow area for children.
- Spacious master suite overlooks the beach and ocean.
- Has king-size bed, private balcony, walk-in dressing room and big, bright bathroom.
- Four guest suites arranged in pairs, with views over the gardens or the ocean and sliding partition walls that separate sleeping and sitting areas.
- A lower floor guest suite with twin beds (convertible to king) that opens to the garden, featuring an ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers.
- Top of the range audio-visual equipment, bar fridges, dressing areas and comfortable sitting areas in all guest suites.
Peacefully and privately situated, at the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite it’s tranquil, rural setting, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Places of Interest
- Pandawa Beach 2 km
- Nusa Dua Beach 10 km
- Jimbaran Beach 10 km
- New Kuta Golf 11 km
- Tanjung Benoa 13.5 km
- Uluwatu Temple 15 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport 18 km
- Seminyak 23 km
- Tanah Lot Temple 40 km
- Ubud 57 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$2290++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$2690++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$3090++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$2690++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$2290++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$3090++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$3480++||7|