Pandawa Cliff Estate – Villa Rose
- 4 Bedrooms
- Infinity pool viewed from the balcony
- The villa and gardens
- Pool and villa
- The villa viewed from the pool
- Upstairs open air living area
- Sitting area
- Dining area with view
- View through the villa to the sea
- Front garden
- Upstairs twin bedroom
- Downstairs twin bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom two
- Bedroom three
- Ensuite bathroom three
- Bedroom four
- Squash court
- Tennis court
- Media center
- Elegantly designed
- Open air seating
- Garden and pool
- Sunset poolside
- View from the cliff
- Ocean View Villa
- Cliff Front Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Tennis Court
- In-house Spa
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Car Seat (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
The Pandawa Cliff Estate is set high above the ocean on Bali’s scenic Bukit Peninsula, making a superb wedding and event venue. Villa Rose, one of four luxury rental properties on the estate, embraces its sublime cliff-top setting with an elegant, open-sided lounge and a grand dining room where glass doors slide back completely to the gardens and 17-metre infinity-edge pool. Four spacious ensuite bedrooms – two kings and two twins – are ideally set up for families, while a sports centre, tennis court, spa, and large team of professional staff, take care of every holiday need.
- Delightful open-sided, upper-floor living area with spectacular ocean views and plentiful seating.
- Glass-walled dining room with unique 14-seater table set on the base of a polished tree trunk, and a separate sitting area.
- TV lounge and bar counter with massive semi-circular couch facing a 50-inch TV with Satellite channels, DVD and Blu-ray player.
- Two large furnished decks in the cliff-top garden – one poolside, the other adjoining the dining room.
- Poolside guest washrooms.
- 17-metre cliff-top infinity swimming pool.
- Four almost identical ensuite bedrooms – two king-bedded and two twin-bedded – create an ideal set-up for families.
- All rooms feature sliding glass doors opening onto either balconies or terraces overlooking the pool, gardens and ocean.
- All are air-conditioned, have floors of teak and marble and are distinguished with bright, traditional ikat fabrics.
- Bathrooms feature teak woodwork, marble floors and vanities, freestanding bath tubs, well-lit fitted dressing areas and glass-enclosed showers.
Peacefully and privately situated, at the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite it’s tranquil, rural setting, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Places of Interest
- Pandawa Beach 2 km
- Nusa Dua Beach 10 km
- Jimbaran Beach 10 km
- New Kuta Golf 11 km
- Tanjung Benoa 13.5 km
- Uluwatu Temple 15 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport 18 km
- Seminyak 23 km
- Tanah Lot Temple 40 km
- Ubud 57 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$1470++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$2050++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$1470++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$1760++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$2050++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$1470++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$1760++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$2050++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$1760++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$1470++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$2050++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$2450++||7|