- 5 Bedrooms
- Aerial - The villa, pool, gardens and sea
- The villa
- The view from the upstairs living room
- Upstairs living room
- Dining room and sofas
- Dining room
- Poolside entertainment room
- Master bedroom
- Master bedroom ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two
- Bedroom two ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom one
- Bedroom three with balcony
- Bedroom four twin beds
- All day dining at cost
- Garden bale
- The villa at dusk
- The villa at night
- Aerial - High left side of the garden
- Amazing views near the villa
- Local roads around the villa
- Aerial - High aerial of the neighbourhood
- Aerial - Facing north-west
- Beachfront Villa
- Ocean View Villa
- Wedding Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Back Up Generator
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Safety Box
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Tennis Court
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- Car Seat
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Table Tennis
- Laptop/Computer for guest use
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Scooter (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Villa Semarapura overlooks a magical sea temple crowning a dramatic outcrop of black volcanic rock on Bali’s south-west coast. Boasting breath-taking ocean views just beyond its vast rolling lawns, this beautifully designed villa features five luxurious bedroom suites, formal living and dining pavilions, a media room and poolside pavilion with sunken bar, and 20-metre swimming pool. The charming staff work hard to deliver a unique and memorable experience, from serving up succulent seafood feasts and mixing exotic cocktails at the bar, to arranging spa treatments in the massage bale and guiding guests on rice-field walks.
- Ocean-view upper level living pavilion, open-sided with vaulted roof and multiple seating areas.
- Ocean-view dining pavilion with bi-fold glass doors on all sides, giving the choice of open sea-breeze or air-conditioned comfort for 10 guests.
- Media room with 60-inch TV, surround sound, DVD, multiple-zone Bose music system, and pool table.
- 20-metre swimming pool with large ironwood terrace furnished with sunbeds and shade umbrellas.
- Master bedroom terrace with Jacuzzi.
- Open-sided pool pavilion with over-sized daybeds and sunken sit-up bar.
- Poolside alfresco dining area with table for 10.
- Sunset balé with ocean and temple views.
- Garden massage balé.
- Verandas and seating areas to all bedrooms.
- Tennis court (shared), table tennis and volleyball.
- Opening onto large private deck with Jacuzzi, breakfast area, double sunbed and lotus ponds.
- Air-conditioned, with king-size canopy bed, sitting area, and walk-in dressing area.
- Large air-conditioned bathroom with double-sized bathtub, double basins, walk-in monsoon-shower, and private walled garden with alfresco shower.
- 40-inch satellite TV, DVD, Bose music system, safe, bar fridge.
The Garden Suites
- Two guest bedroom suites, each occupying its own vaulted pavilion.
- Entrance across lotus ponds, with shred outdoor seating area.
- Air-conditioned, with four-poster king-size beds and sitting area.
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with bathtub, double vanity, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower in private walled garden.
- Both rooms have 32-inch satellite TVs, DVD player, Bose iPod dock, safe and bar fridge.
The Double Storey Ocean View Pavilion
- Two guest suites, each with separate private access from the garden as well as an internal staircase – convenient for families with children, or can be closed off to maintain privacy between both rooms.
- Both have large terraces with breakfast area and seating.
- Upper bedroom has an entrance lobby, separate lobby with bar fridge and kettle, walk-in dressing area, twin vanities, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower.
- Upper bedroom has a king-size four-poster bed, a trundle bed for two nannies in the dressing area, and a 26-inch TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose dock.
- Lower level bedroom has twin beds that can be converted into a king, 40-inch satellite TV, safe, bar fridge and a bathroom with bathtub, double vanity and walk-in monsoon shower.
Villa Semarapura is located on Cemagi Beach, in full view of the sacred sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus rising from a rocky outcrop pounded by waves rolling in from the Indian Ocean. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls with far-reaching views towards the Bukit Peninsula, but strong currents render it unsuitable for swimming.
Within walking distance of Semarapura are a handful of other luxury villas while a 20-minute stroll along the beach will bring you to Nyanyi beach where there are a couple of local warungs (cafés). A few kilometres away is the pretty village of Cemagi, where guests can experience the traditional Balinese way of life including colourful Hindu ceremonies. Ten kilometres or so to the south are some of the island’s best surfing beaches (Echo Beach is renowned for its laid-back surfer vibe), while golf enthusiasts can head north to the Nirwana Bali Golf Course at Tanah Lot, one of the best golf courses in Asia. The villa’s 16-seat minibus and driver are available daily for guests who want to explore the island (extra charge applies).
Places of Interest
- Cemagi Beach 0.1 km
- Echo Beach 9 km
- Tanah Lot 9 km
- Finns Recreation Club 11 km
- Seminyak 15 km
- Kuta 22 km
- Airport 25 km
- Ubud 31 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|11 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||US$1290++||2|
|29 Mar 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$1560++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||US$1830++||5|
|23 Apr 2019 - 06 Jun 2019||US$1290++||2|
|07 Jun 2019 - 20 Jun 2019||US$1560++||3|
|21 Jun 2019 - 24 Aug 2019||US$1830++||5|
|25 Aug 2019 - 19 Oct 2019||US$1560++||3|
|20 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$1290++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$1830++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$2290++||7|