Villa Surya Damai
- 5 Bedrooms
- View from garden
- Pool and dining room
- Alfresco dining
- Outside living area
- Dinner setting
- Indoor TV room
- Upstairs tennis gallery
- Private tennis court
- Master bedroom and terrace
- Master terrace
- Master bathroom
- Guest bedroom 2
- Guest bedroom
- Upstairs bedroom
- Guest bathroom 1
- Garden view from twin bedroom 1
- Twin bedroom 1
- Twin bedroom 2
- Pool and garden at sunset
- Living room at night
- Garden at dusk
- Villa at dusk
- Wedding Villa
- Villa Manager
- Pool Attendant
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Living Areas
- Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV/Media Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating Room
- Tennis Court
- TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- DVD Movies
- iPod Dock
- Table Tennis
- Local Telephone Calls
- Daily Breakfast (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- Car (extra cost)
- Baby Cot (extra cost)
- High Chair (extra cost)
- Pool Fence (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Yoga Instuctor (extra cost)
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- Extra Bed (extra cost)
Serene, spacious and welcoming, Villa Surya Damai luxuriates within its mature tropical garden in the quiet village of Umalas, south-west Bali. Five comfortable guest suites with romantic garden bathrooms accommodate up to 14 guests, while meandering pathways lead to an open-sided living pavilion and elegant dining room. An 18-metre pool, tennis court and TV room provide entertainment and diversion. A gentle walk beyond the thatch-roofed pavilions of this superbly staffed villa will bring you to Batubelig beach, while the shops, restaurants and sophisticated nightlife of Seminyak are only a short drive away, and Surya Damai’s car and driver are at your disposal.
- Fan cooled open-sided living pavilion overlooking the pool and gardens.
- Satellite TV/DVD player and Bose sound system.
- Dining room encased in glass folding doors.
- 12-seater aged teak dining table with upholstered chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- 18 x 7m infinity-edge swimming pool surrounded by stone deck and cushioned sun-loungers.
- Tropical garden with lawns, tall trees and verdant foliage.
- Scenic rice paddy views.
- Balinese lanterns and fire beacons illuminating the garden in the evenings.
- Pool side al fresco dining table shaded by parasols, seats eight.
- Fan cooled timber veranda makes alterative living area, with sofas, floor cushions, satellite TV/DVD player and sound system.
- King-size four-poster bed.
- Carved wall decorations.
- Open air garden bathroom with tub, outdoor shower and stone deck.
- Air conditioned sitting room with satellite TV and DVD player and small library.
- Two timber verandas, one with cushioned daybed, one with rattan furniture.
Principal Guest Suite
- King-size antique four-poster wooden bed with hand-painted headboard.
- Veranda with day bed and rattan furniture.
- Garden bathroom with sunken tub and outdoor rain shower.
- Air conditioned.
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Two adjacent ground floor bedrooms in the main two-story pavilion.
- Twin beds with trundle beds, so each room can sleep four.
- Modern artwork.
- Open air garden bathrooms with sunken tubs and rain showers.
- Air conditioned.
Guest Bedrooms 5
- Second story location with breezy veranda and rice field views.
- Queen-size four-poster bed.
- Antique furnishings.
- Indoor bathroom with shower.
- Air conditioned.
Villa Surya Damai is located at the edge of the village of Umalas, one of a group of small rural communities that constitute the Kerobokan district, just north of bustling Seminyak. Umalas is home to a growing number of foreign-owned residences and traditional dwellings.
The villa lies off a narrow lane that runs across a small bridge and dissects the rice fields. To the side of the villa, immediately outside the front wooden entrance doors, is a field of grazing cows. A pleasant 20-minute or so walk through farming communities and rice fields brings you to the nearest beach, Batubelig. Great for surfing, this black sand beach, like many along this south-west coastline, has strong currents, so is not advisable for novice swimmers. For surf-patrolled waters and more developed beachside amenities, head south to Legian Beach, seven kilometres away.
Places of Interest
- Finns Recreation Club 1.5 km
- Batubelig Beach 2.5 km
- Petitenget Beach 5 km
- Bali Equestrian Centre 5.5 km
- Seminyak 6 km
- Echo Beach 8 km
- Kuta 13 km
- Airport 14.5 km
- Ubud 55 km
|Period||US$/ night||Min night|
|06 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019||US$690++||2|
|02 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019||US$890++||5|
|11 Feb 2019 - 04 Apr 2019||US$690++||2|
|05 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019||US$790++||3|
|17 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019||US$890++||5|
|22 Apr 2019 - 14 Jun 2019||US$690++||2|
|15 Jun 2019 - 21 Jun 2019||US$790++||3|
|22 Jun 2019 - 17 Aug 2019||US$890++||5|
|18 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||US$790++||3|
|01 Sep 2019 - 14 Dec 2019||US$690++||2|
|15 Dec 2019 - 25 Dec 2019||US$890++||5|
|26 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020||US$1150++||7|